Bungalow For Sale
29 Martins Lake, SK , Martins Lake, SK, S0J 0J0
This unique property is a bungalow cabin situated on a large mid block lot at Martins Lake.
(Approximately an hour away from Saskatoon, Prince Albert, or North Battleford.)
Features of this cabin include:
- Short walk to the lake and cabin area playground.
- Summer guest bedroom at back of the garage.
- South facing living room and deck area.
- Located in a quiet crescent on a hill with great view of the surrounding countryside.
- Large yard with full fence and large grass area for childern to play in.
- Fully winterized with a 72 foot well based water supply, and 2-1000 gal. septic tanks.
- Comes fully furnished with stove, 2 fridges, washer, dryer, water softener, built in air conditioner.
- Includes sandy beach and dock area - with swimming raft - on a calm bay.
- Also includes garage, portable boat garage, shed, lots of wood for fireplace, and older inboard boat in good running order.
- Recent upgrades to the bathroom, plumbing, electrical, deck, lawn, and fence.
- Interior decor is a pine and textured wall with vaulted ceilings and oak hardwood floors.
IMAGINE..relaxing on the deck of this cottage one hour from work! Or better yet, living at the cottage full time where the roads are maintained all year. This spring-fed lake offers excellent swimming, boating, and fishing. There is always a calm spot for canoeing or waterskiing.
Enjoy a challenging round of golf at the 9 hole course. Pussywillows in spring and Saskatoon berries in mid-July are abundant. Enjoy meals at the clubhouse and the main beach concession. There are two playgrounds in this safe community setting. Watch the pelicans and herons sore overhead and enjoy the hummingbirds from the cabin deck.
In winter, enjoy snowmobiling through the golf course and extensive community pasture land in the Thickwood Hills that goes for miles and miles along route 66.
Settle in at night to the crackling and warmth of your fireplace or enjoy a wiener roast on the deck fire pit.
Street Address: Martins Lake Cabin , RM of Leask, SK
Year Built: 1979
Annual Taxes: $478
Parking Facilities: Gravel front drive leading to single detached garage
Property Style: Bungalow
Heating: WB fireplace and baseboard heaters
Square Footage: 792
Roof Type: Asphalt
# of Bedrooms: Log siding
# of Bathrooms: 3/4
Lot Size: Approx. 78` wide x 190` deep
Dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, Washer, water softener
Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
None, winterized crawlspace with plumbing
sink, toilet and shower
Detached, Insulated, seasonal guest room in back of garage
Double Drive, Gravel, driveways are gravel/grass
Golf, Lake/Pond/River, Near Park, No Backyard Neighbors, Panoramic View, Recreational/Community center
$478 / year